Book Reservations for UH
- The service is intended exclusively for users from reading room Uherské Hradiště.
- The service may be ordered by means of the below mentioned form.
- The user must be either a student of Tomas Bata University in Zlín or an active user of TBU Library.
- The loan and return dates are fixed for the student computer room in Uherské Hradiště.
- The requested item is loaned to the user and filed in the catalogue with usual loan period.
- The item can be renewed (maximum limit of 2 renewals) provided it is not reserved for another user.
- A user who has not collected his/her reservations shall be sanctioned in compliance with TBU Library Price List.
- Reservation on the item can be cancelled by the user no later than 1 day prior to the scheduled dispatch of the reserved items to Uherské Hradiště.
- Items that have been borrowed by the user in Uherské Hradiště must be returned in Uherské Hradiště (not in Zlín!).
- In order to handle items (renewal, notice of delay, damage to an item, etc.) which have been borrowed in Uherské Hradiště please contact:
Study Room UH, tel: +420 576 038 071, studovnaUH@k.utb.cz
- In order to place a reservation on an item, cancel the reservation or handle items in the Library of TBU in Zlín please contact:
TBU Library, tel: +420 576 034 821, email@example.com
Dispatch dates for Uherské Hradiště
The items are dispatched to Uherské Hradiště each Wednesday. Those items will be dispatched that have been ordered by Tuesday 4pm at the latest. The service is provided only during the academic year (the beginning of the winter semester–June).
Dates for collecting the books
The books should be borrowed in the Study Room UH by next Wednesday at the latest, otherwise they will be taken back to Zlín.