Interlibrary Loan Service for Individual Users
ILL within the Czech Republic
- Log in as a registered user via the User link in the Library catalogue.
- Click on the link and select the relevant ILL form (Book/Journal Article).
- Before sending an order, it is necessary to check the TBU Library catalogue to find out whether the document is available in our Library. Otherwise, it will not be possible to fulfill the ILL request.
- The user submitting an ILL request is required to submit the full bibliographic data (fill in all known fields).
- ILL is offered free of charge provided that a user submits five or less requests per semester.
- In the event that a user submits more than five requests per one semester, a fee is charged for the ILL service in accordance with the Price List included in the Library Rules.
- A fee of 50 CZK is charged for each uncollected ILL item.
- If you have a question about ILL, please contact email@example.com
International Interlibrary Loan Service (IILL)
If the document is not available in any library in the Czech Republic, it can be ordered from abroad through IILL.
- Users submit their requests for documents in the same manner as in ILL. The only difference is that it is necessary to note in the Free text field that the service requested is IILL.
- IILL is always a paid service; the fees are listed in the Price List included in the Library Rules.
- A fee of 150 CZK is charged for each uncollected IILL item.
If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask our staff:
International Interlibrary Loan Service
More information on ILL/IILL
- Any orders are binding for the users.
- If user wants to cancel their ILL/IILL request, they are required to inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- In the event that the order is not cancelled and the user does not collect the required document, the Library may refuse to fulfill any future requests they make.
- ILL/IILL documents awaiting collection are stored at the circulation desk on the second floor. You will need your student’s card when collecting your reserved item.
- When collecting the borrowed items, the patron agrees to return them undamaged and on time.
- The lending period is determined by the lending library.