Interlibrary Loan Service for Individual Users
We are currently preparing a form linked to the reader’s account. To order an interlibrary Loan Service at this moment, please refer to the following information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ILL within the Czech Republic
- Before sending an order, it is necessary to check the TBU Library catalogue to find out whether the document is available in our Library.
- Otherwise, it will not be possible to fulfill the ILL request.
Please send your request to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- submitter info (name, surname, e-mail, number of your student’s card)
- type of document you want to order (book or journal article)
- details about document (fill in as much information as possible):
- book: document title, author, publisher, year of publication, ISBN
- journal article: source document title, article title, article author, year, volume, issue, ISSN
- please specify, until what date are you interested in the material
- send us your request
- as soon as the book or the article is prepared for you, we will send you an e-mail
- you can pick up the document at the lending desk on the 2nd floor
Five requests of ILL ordered from libraries in the Czech Republic per semester are free of charge, for each next you pay CZK 50. The lending period is determined by the lending library. Overdue fines are imposed according to their price list.
There is a fee of CZK 50 charged for each ILL item that you don’t pick up. A fee of CZK 150 is charged for each uncollected international ILL.
International Interlibrary Loan Service (IILL)
If the document is not available in any library in the Czech Republic, it can be ordered from abroad through IILL.
- Users submit their requests for documents in the same manner as in ILL. The only difference is that it is necessary to note that the service requested is IILL.
- Books from abroad are always charged, the price is between CZK 300–600. In case of articles from abroad the price is CZK 10 per page (the fees are listed in the Price List included in the Library Rules).
- A fee of 150 CZK is charged for each uncollected IILL item.
If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask our staff:
International Interlibrary Loan Service
More information on ILL/IILL
- Any orders are binding for the users.
- If user wants to cancel their ILL/IILL request, they are required to inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- In the event that the order is not cancelled and the user does not collect the required document, the Library may refuse to fulfill any future requests they make.
- ILL/IILL documents awaiting collection are stored at the lending desk on the second floor. You will need your student’s card when collecting your reserved item.
- When collecting the borrowed items, the patron agrees to return them undamaged and on time.
- The lending period is determined by the lending library.